To get the most life out of your fresh flower bouquet we recommend following these simple steps -
- Carefully add 500ml of water (roughly a water bottle's worth) to the top of the bouquet.
- Place arrangement in a cool area out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid sitting your flowers beside ripening fruit or vegetables, especially bananas and apples.
- Add another 500ml of water after 5 days.
- Once the flowers have wilted, gently remove the bouquet from the box and dispose. Lift the liner from the box and pour out the remaining water in the sink. Replace the lid and feel free to re-use the box as storage for your personal items!
Our FOREVER CASA bouquets are fresh flowers that are carefully preserved during the maturing process. They can last significantly longer than fresh flowers and require minimal care. Here are our recommended tips to keep your FOREVER CASA bouquets looking new!
- Carefully remove the packaging to prevent flaking of the heads.
- Do not water or get the flowers wet as they may bleed onto clothes or the box.
- Abstain from touching the flowers to prevent dirt and oils from damaging the petals.
- They may gather dust over time. Lightly use an air duster from 2 ft. away to remove any particles.
- Keep out of the sun as it may fade the color.